“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.”
Every organization needs a compelling and clear vision of where it is going and how it will get there. Our Strategy Clarification Process is designed to:
- Provide an organization with the means to define and control its destiny
- Identify and build competitive advantage
- Create a common vision that inspires teamwork and commitment
- Anticipate strategic threats as well as opportunities
- Determine the core competencies and performance culture required to compete
We work with the top team to hammer out a consensus viewpoint and provide answers to strategically critical questions, such as:
- What is your organization’s fundamental mission?
- What beliefs and values guide your culture and work life
- What is your strategic vision in terms of the…
- Markets you will serve?
- Products/services you will offer?
- Rate of your organization’s growth?
- What capabilities will your strategic vision require?
- How will you measure and monitor your organization’s performance?
- What is the plan to implement and communicate your vision?